A New Journey Begins Here

| On
Saturday, January 30, 2016


After a few days of platform choosing, name deciding, code typing.. 
Winona's wanderlust is finally settled down.

I've been thinking of doing this for a while. The biggest reason that really made me go for it is because I'm moving to Seoul, Korea next month to begin my freshman year in Korea University. It is something I've been desperately looking forward to for a long time. Living in a foreign country, I thought I could share my new chapter of life by blogging so that I am able to look back at all the great memories I enjoyed.

This is going to be my little space mostly consisting of daily life, travelling, beauty, food, and everything I find interesting to share. I'm super excited about this and I can't wait to start posting more!

Guess that's about it for this very first post. Nothing too fancy but I promise there will be more in the near future. Not the best writer but I hope you will enjoy reading my blog and find inspiration in it. Feel free to comment down below if you have any questions, I'd be pleased to read and reply. Have a great day!


xo,
7 comments on "A New Journey Begins Here"
  1. I wish your life will be filled with happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Can't wait to read more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE YOU MORE :f :f :f
      I keep reading all your posts again and again. Your words are beautiful (and deep) <3

      Delete
  3. omg i'm soooo excited for your adventure! i'm in love with korea so it'd be great to see you document your new life there. also really loving that jacket you're wearing - i so want it in my own closet haha

    http://www.fionnac.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU!! I can't wait either, will be posting as much as possible when I get there! It's also from Korea hahah ;)

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

xo,

xo,